Here are a few fun things to keep your eye on:
- ZINK digital camera printer - like the polaroid of this generation, allows you to take your digital shot, preview it and then print it on 2” x 3” paper, all in a matter of seconds. ZINK stands for zero ink - no toner, ribbon, or ink required! Capture the moment and hand it to your friend/family member instantly!
- Wii Fit and Wii Balance Board - if you bought your kids the Wii game console for Christmas, now you can put it to your own good use, Step onto the Balance Board and your Wii will input your body weight into its system and then allow you do to everything from aerobics to hula-hooping, while the character onscreen mimics your every movement.
- Photoskins - digital photo frame that's only about the size of a credit card - upload your favorite photos from your computer onto a 2.5" HD-LCD display.
- WildCharger - flat wireless charging pad that will charge up to 5 of any compatible devices at a time without any wires, including cell phones, MP3 players, PDA's....
- Sanyo Xacti E1 - the world's first waterproof camcorder!
- Nike + Ipod sport kit - Stick the allotted sensor in your Nike+ shoes and during your workout you'll be able to track distance, time, pace, and calories burned. Plus, real-time verbal feedback makes your nano your personal coach, telling you milestones in your workout