Here's a few things that I had sort of forgotten about, but have recently been reminded of:
- hormonal crying
- my startle reflex is really sensitive
- change in vision (common during pregnancy, my prescription slightly changed last time and I can notice a difference again)
- more forgetful and clumsy (there have actually been studies that show this as a true side-effect of pregnancy :)
- it's harder to breathe - even though I'm only 13 wks and my physical fitness is good, things like climbing stairs are more of a chore. Did you know that a pregnant woman's respiratory rate increases slightly and oxygen consumption increases by about 20%?
- hair - I know that less falls out and so pregnant women seem to have thicker hair, but mine seems to get straighter too, though I don't quite understand why.